3. Battery Problems
The heat can quickly drain the liquid in your battery. As liquid leaks due to high temperatures, the battery case can start to erode causing damage.
- Keep an eye on your dashboard to view your battery life
- Do regular checks and cleaning
- Keep a portable battery kit in your truck
4. Vacation Traffic
May through September are the most popular travel months. In addition to summer construction, traffic is a huge challenge. Many areas during the summer also have increased fog.
- Maintain a safe distance between you and the vehicle in front of you
- Install fog lights
- Ensure all towing equipment is securely installed
- Ensure you have adequate tow mirrors